Need help getting a visa? We help our clients obtain a visa from the Immigration Office here Freetown.
The process to acquire a landing visa is as follows:
- Scan your passport information page, and save it on your computer.
- Apply online filling all the details and attach your passport scan. You will be redirected to make payment.
We will email the visa and receipt back to you within three working days.
- Both these documents should be presented to immigration officials when you arrive at the airport.
- The landing visa is valid for entry anytime within 3 months and for stays of up to 1 month. You can apply for extensions, multiple-entry and business visas when in Freetown or through the relevant High Commission or Embassy.
- If you have not received a copy of your visa in 3 business days, please contact us immediately. However, make sure you go through your junk or spam filters first as well as any third party email filtering software. This is the most common reason for non receipt of visa.